Safety in asphalt plants: Marini strives for the best!
MARINI’s intention is to ensure a high safety standard for all its plants, endorsed with CE certification, including all machinery destined for markets outside the EC, in accordance with the following Directives:
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC
CE marking certifies that all safety requirements of the applicable directives are satisfied; in addition MARINI plants are in conformity with the technical standard UNI EN 536:2001 regarding ‘Road construction machinery – Equipment for the production of asphalt’.
- Safety keys with interlocking anti-access and anti-trap devices that prevent operators to access and / or get stuck in dangerous areas of the plant, in accordance with EN 1088:2008 regarding Interlocking devices associated with guards – Principles for design and choice.
- Emergency stops on all modules of the plant in order to ensure quick intervention when necessary, in accordance with EN ISO 13850:2008 regarding Safety of machinery – Emergency stop – Principles for design (ISO 13850:2006)
- Use and maintenance manual, also available on your mobile tablet, providing quick and easy consultation for information on the use and maintenance of the plant.
- In addition to the safety devices installed, the following service activities are carried out to ensure proper plant operation and use:
- Plant Testing, carried out by the MARINI technicians, with particular attention to safety devices.
- Training courses for operators on the use and routine maintenance on the plant.
MARINI asphalt plants are designed with the finite element method (FEM), according to Eurocodes and NTC 2008 to withstand the expected loads and, in particular, Marini plants can be installed in areas with the following characteristics: